Why Choose J. Michael Hayes Personal Injury Attorneys?
Choosing a personal injury attorney may seem be overwhelming at a time when your family has just experienced an unexpected trauma or accident. Choosing J. Michael Hayes Personal Injury Attorneys can give you peace of mind because we:
- Have more than 35 years of experience in personal injury lawsuits of all kinds
- Have recovered millions of dollars in judgments on behalf of our clients.
- We are only reimbursed for any fees or outside expenses upon successful resolution of your case.
- Only handle personal injury cases. We are completely focused and experienced in this type of work. We also only represent individuals. We are never on the side of big business or the insurance companies.
- Value open communication and provide the ultimate in convenience under our Sunshine Policy, allowing you to access and review your case files at any time, for any reason.
- Research and evaluate each individual case on its own merits. No case is ever settled unless the resolution is fair and reasonable considering all the circumstances, and unless the client is fully apprised and consents to the settlement. If the case cannot be settled for a reasonable amount, we are fully prepared and experienced to take the case to trial.
- Hold Dual Board Certifications by the National Board of Trial Advocacy (NBTA) and the National Board of Legal Specialty Certification (NBLSC) as a Board Certified Civil Trial Specialist and as a Board Certified Civil Pre-Trial Specialist. The NBTA and NBLSC are the only nationally recognized bodies that certify trial attorneys and are considered to be the legal equivalent to medical Board Certification.* Certification requires passing a written exam, peer and judicial review, submission of references, submission of work product, continuing legal education, and a particularized level of intense trial experience. Re-certification is required every five years, with annual reporting requirements.
*These certifications are not granted by any governmental authority.
- Have been recognized by our peers in “Best Lawyers in America” and “Super Lawyers” and are well respected throughout the legal and insurance communities based on our record of success.
- Have the understanding and compassion that you and your family need in a time of crisis.